Apply for Financing
Basil Classics Classic Car Finance Application
Thinking of buying a used vehicle from our Depew lot? We here at Basil Classics strive to make the vehicle purchasing process as easy and stress-free as possible. That’s why we provide you with a multitude of streamlined virtual resources to help you calculate your monthly payments, value your trade-in, and even apply for classic car financing from the comfort of your East Aurora home.
Filling out our classic car finance application is the first step towards securing a car loan package that’s perfect for you. Once you apply for classic car financing, you’ll receive an estimate of the interest rate that you’re eligible for and our Finance team will take over from that point. So what’re you waiting for? Continue reading below!
How to Apply for Classic Car Financing
So, what’s the first step you’ll want to take when shopping for a car, truck, or SUV in the Williamsville area? You’ll want to fill out our classic car finance application to get a better idea of what interest rate you’re eligible for on a financing loan. Just follow the instruction below to find out how to apply for classic car financing online:
- Enter Your Contact Information: Enter your name, phone number, email address, and zip code into the fields above.
- Enter Your Security Information: On the next page, enter your date of birth, social security number, address, length of time you’ve lived at your current address, whether you own or rent your current home, whether this is a joint or individual application, and whether you’re married or single.
- Provide Employment Information/Proof of Income: Then give us some details about your current employer, including your job title, your office’s phone number, your length of employment, an estimate of your pre-tax monthly income, as well as any additional income you rely on.
- Enter the Information of Your Preferred Model: If you have a good idea of the vehicle you want to purchase, enter the make, model, year, and price, along with how much money you want to borrow, as well as a quoted appraisal for any trade-in you might want to put towards the value of your next vehicle.
- Submit Your Application: Agree to our legal terms and submit your online auto finance application. We’ll then get back to you with an estimate of how much you’re qualified to borrow and what interest rate you’re eligible for!
Explore Your Classic Car Financing Options with Basil Classics
Our Basil Classics team members have helped countless Orchard Park and East Amherst customers apply for classic car financing from the comfort of their offices and living rooms. So, if you’re ready to explore cost-effective payment options today, we encourage you to fill out our virtual classic car finance calculator above! If you have any further questions on how to operate our application, you’re more than welcome to contact us online for more information!